Saturday, November 12, 2005

my brand new blog

Here I am on my new blog! I was content enough with the old one, and especially with my beautiful pink layout, so I was reluctant to move...until I found out that Blogger lets you post photos for free. And then I was convinced. And I think I found something with enough pink in it to satisfy my girly urges. As long as it:
  1. lets me post photos
  2. is pink
  3. has Verdana
I am good to go. So I am very pleased. I think I'll let the old entries hang out in their old location,
www.livejournal.com/users/siobhan06
for a while, so it's all there, but I won't be posting there anymore. May this be the beginning of a blog of many incriminating photos, sexy linguistics talk, and commentary on my many foibles in life. Cheers! *raising Diet Coke*

5 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger klinton said...

it sure is pink!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger siobhan said...

hush you

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Your pink blog rocks, so does diet coke, I'm not quite sure what diet soda does for me, but I'm pretty sure that without it, my head would cave in. Welcome to blogger! You are now eating lunch at the cool kid table =)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger mina said...

Yay! Welcome welcome. Now you too will be subjected to my fits of linking-whimsy. This "PERSON in LOCATION" bidniss has got to go.

I dig the pink. Much nicer than my uber-profesh/modernist/hella boring template.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Alan said...

linking-whimsy would be a good title for a second of a blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home