Thursday, September 21, 2006

hey baby come on back to my place, cont'd.

Alright, the Sex. (New name for loud, sex-having roommate.) If I must endure hours and hours of your love-making, may I at least make some requests for some songs to be used as your cover-up music? Or at least vote against what you are using? While I, like many, find the Black Eyed Peas absolutely infectious, I can only take their fabulousness in small doses. Like once every three months. How about some nice Carla Bruni (I think you'll find her low, breathy, nearly raspy voice very sexy) or Belle and Sebastian? I'd even suggest some flamenco. But please, oh please, stay away from "Slow Jams" or "Body & Soul" or whatever that shit is that they advertise on TV late at night.


gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh........

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger MM said...

Please, call me or give me your number. I swaer I don't have it and it is driving me crazy!! I haven't spoken with you in so long!!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger MM said...

I can'r spell.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger siobhan said...

Aaaa sorry! I'll email you with it.

And no, you can't, but your new spelling proposals are very interesting and fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home