Wednesday, July 26, 2006

catywompus

I just wish to express that my Outlook list of tasks has grown far too long. I thought the point of having Outlook task lists was so that you could spill out all of the tasks you have floating about in your head onto the screen, and then you could stop thinking about them constantly. I still think about every single one of them, and they give rise to more tasks, and I'm giving up now.


I hereby declare that I am from now on only completing five (5) phone calls
/tasks per day. Any sixth item* will have to be pushed to the next day.

*The sole exceptions to this rule include the following: situations involving blood, gangrene, the supernatural, and my mom.

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Outlook is a tool of satan, FYI

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I should probably stop distracting you by sending you emails with links to lame videos in them.... :)

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger siobhan said...

Laurel, no!! Your emails keep me entertained in a doldrums day. I'm talking about calling the beast that is Financial Aid, and hunting receipts down because of my parents' crap...

Alan, I know, I know...but I don't have Linux anymore, and I'm not really skilled enough to have it...so I'm stuck with XP and Outlook professional. What do you think I should use? I love that I tried to use this spam filter, and the procedures were incredibly complicated only for Outlook professional.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home