Tuesday, October 10, 2006

this made me feel very pretty

A friend of my friend Steve posted one of these on his myspace profile and it was fucking hilarious. So I wanted to give it a try. He got some really strange results, but mine just made me feel very pretty :) All of my results were such beautiful women that I have always admired and was shocked that my crazy assymetrical face had anything in common with theirs...unless MyHeritage was just trying to get me to buy their software..................naaaaaah. Anyway, check this out:


MyHeritage - track your genealogical lineage



A few things were very surprising to me:

1) Everyone says that my mom looks like Lynda Carter, especially her eyes. I don't really bear any obvious similarities with my parents, and if I do, it's more my dad, so that was interesting.

2) The fact that Grace Kelly shows up is probably the best compliment I will ever receive in my life

3) Fiona Xie: ???


My friend Steve had an interesting mixed bag: Ashton Kutcher (+), Richard Gere (+), Patrick Swayze (-), Dustin Diamond (aka Screech) (-), Katie Holmes (?), and Virginia Woolf (???).

3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done that thing before. It has a hard time sorting out details of your face from details of the picture; you'll notice, for example, that all the people you picked have their heads turned to their left, just as yours is. Submit one with glasses, you'll get a bunch of people with glasses. This is not to say that it doesn't work at all; I see resemblances with most of those.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger siobhan said...

I want to see which celebrities you got! I really can't think of anyone that you look like. It's so strange to me when human beings look like other human beings. I'm also fascinated by generic people - have you ever encountered someone that had such a plain face that they could have looked like anyone and no one, that there was really nothing interesting about it? Maybe that is the result of inbreeding.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my glasses clearly fooled it, so I did one without them. People have told me Heath Ledger before...Luciana Salazar not so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home