Monday, May 07, 2007

i ... am ... FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished the thesis monster!!! (I think!) I just sent it to my advisor and my reader ten minutes ago! It was really shitty! But it's done! And sort of on time! That's saying a lot for me! My advisor said the writing that I thought was super bullshitty and last-minute was "mature" and "authoritative" ... so maybe my "shitty" writing at least became "satisfactory" and "logical". Oh Jesus...............the colors outside my window are so much brighter now, my shoulders feel so light...

And...

I can talk to y'all now!

4 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

hahaha ... okay, GIVE YOURSELF SOME FREAKING CREDIT!! Not everything you do is shitty. In fact, I would venture so far as to say that NOTHING you do is shitty. If KJ says it's good, it's good. He wrote a freaking textbook! He knows about writing!! doooo not doubt yourself. My future birthday present to you: confidence injections. And poking fingers. I got your email, will call you sooooon

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger X said...

HURRRAHHH!!!! SHE'S FINISHED!!!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger MM said...

Yay! Victory is all yours!!

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoooo!!!! assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home