Monday, February 12, 2007

naughty, naughty!

Hello. Before I hint at my scandalous story, I will apologize (isn't it poor form to begin a talk/oration/address with an apology?) for not writing about the engagement yet. I will post all the details of that soon; I just wanted to reserve some time so I could do it justice ("Um yeah, like K asked me if I wanted to marry him, and I was all, yeah.") and include pictures and make sure I remembered all the little cute things. So that will come soon. Until then, perhaps you can answer me this:

Why is it that my breasts/ass always get groped at BLS dinner receptions? I'm not upset, I'm just puzzled. If it happens next year, then I think we've got ourselves a correlation, my friends.


4 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger MM said...

What! You were groped!! I am appaled!!
Tell me who did it. I will punch his/her lights out!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger X said...

Eeek! Poor Jacqueline! Why do people feel the need to grope? Does anybody actually enjoy the feeling?

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grope them back. Teach all men like that a LESSON!!

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger mina said...

I am thinking it is probably correlated, in some way, with Esther's comment, on reading our proposed symposium budget, that we needed A LOT more alcohol.

Just a thought.

You are knitting socks? I want to see! I just started a baby blanket for a friend of mine at work. She is due in May so I will be logging many, many hours on it over the next month or so. Also, I'm finishing a stuffed fox and a cardigan. And completing my transformation into Little Old Lady Who Talks To Cats AND Knits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home