Tuesday, March 13, 2007

see you in May!

Dear friends:

This is to inform you that I'm officially going into hiding from society until graduation, 12 May 2007. If you don't hear from me until then, I'm very sorry, and please know that I love you all and that it is all to blame on the thesis, or rather, the lack thereof. I wish glad tidings on you all until I reach that blessed light at the end of this dark, dark tunnel. Please pray to Thomas Aquinas for me, whom I just learned is the patron saint of scholars and academics, as well as lightning and against lightning, as it were.

Until we meet again...

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger X said...

No no...no no. I believe we have an Irish holiday coming very soon....

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger MM said...

I miss you Jacqueline

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!?? *You* do not have a lack thereof of thesis. *I*, on the other hand, DO.

And, shouldn't we pray to Peter Ladefoged as well or something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home