Saturday, December 03, 2005

new laptop!

I'm getting a new laptop! I'm getting a new laptop! I won't have to put up with the shenanigans of my computer anymore...

My little baby computer is getting old-she is 3.5 years old-and she is starting to crash whenever I open certain programs, and then the mouse won't work, and sometimes she just doesn't want to start at all. I was going to try to make her push it out for six more months...but then Klinton found an amazing Dell laptop with every kind of warranty protection I (a clutzy person) could ever need for four years...at a shockingly low price! I was sold. I will be buying it online in a few hours! I didn't think I would be this excited because as much as she frustrates me, I love my little baby computer. When she starts up she lights up with blue lights around the buttons...it is so cute. But it will be fun to play with a new one, and set it all up according to my specifications (Alex would appreciate this). And it will only be a semester old when I start my thesis. This brings much calm to my mind. Sooo excited...

2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Congrats on the new laptop!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger siobhan said...

Thank you! I'm so excited! Somewhere in the world, a laptop is now being constructed just for me.

I really wanted to get an iBook so I could be cool with Laurel and Margaret, because they are so adorable on their dueling iBooks, but the PC was so much cheaper. Sad. Is your new laptop also a Mac?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home