Tuesday, October 31, 2006

musical cornucopia

So I've been in a kind of folky-alt country-old country-melancholy music phase for the last couple of months, and have been playing Ryan Adams and the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack constantly (probably to the chagrin of my hip-hop-listening roommate). But I'm always on the lookout for new additions to my collection, and I totally just hit the jackpot. I've been listening to the IndieFeed Indie Pop podcasts for the last few days, and the selections are so fantastic. It's an amazing blend of straight indie pop with some twangy folk, and there was even a Patsy Cline song in there too. <3 I love her. I even found a song from a kid from my cowtown that may or may not be related to one of my good friends?! The other IndieFeed stations are really great too, but this one is totally rocking my socks right now. I've loved almost everything I've listened to.


I don't know why I'm telling this to any of you, because I don't think anyone that reads this likes the same music as me, but if you're looking for some new music to listen to, I highly recommend the IndieFeed podcasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home