Friday, November 03, 2006

fish-hugger

Only 50 years left for sea fish

Earth's species feel the squeeze

I knew it was bad, but I had no idea it was this bad. I really didn't. And that's the problem : I'm a young news-reading individual that goes to fucking Berkeley and who is concerned about environmental issues and I had no idea that the threat of extinction had gotten to this point. There are hundreds of thousands of people out there who won't learn about this until the situation becomes more dire. Not enough noise is made about this problem to make the general public change its ways. It astounds me that the simple recycling I do in Berkeley is not done in most other places (at home I have yet to see a public recycling receptacle along with the trash cans). Show these articles to everyone you can!!!

[cue NBC's "The More You Know" PSA music, along with a shooting star]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home