Tuesday, February 21, 2006

can't...move...will...collapse

after a week of being ill i returned to my yoga class, without having done any yoga since a week and a half ago...not a fun experience. i was better than i thought i would be, and i thought my upward-facing dog was pretty sharp, and i was very impressed with my warrior poses. though i unconsciously tried to turn them into ballet poses, so while everyone looked fierce like this, i was trying to do this. but then when my strength was starting to go, she, in her ever-chirpy voice chirped, "ok, now balance all your body weight on your arms!" and i fell, and i fell, and i fell. i am now an amorphous blob, and want to go crawl into a hole and sleep for a couple months. if i can ever get out of this chair.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg ... that looks like an awesome way to DESTROY YOUR WRISTS

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger MM said...

No kidding. This yoga thing looks very hard core. I'm going to stick to my "stuffing my face with chocolate" pose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home