Saturday, February 04, 2006

Notebook is here, and other good news

Finally, the day I had been waiting for my entire life...the golden day...the day that would mark my change from a girl to a woman...MY NOTEBOOK ARRIVED! They left it at my door on Monday and I saw it, in its (near) perfection, and despite several strange flaws, it was everything I ever wanted it to be. While the pages were indeed right side up and facing front, there were a bunch of slits in my plastic dividers...but I am just glad I could take my baby I mean notebook home.
NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!
In other news, I think something is seriously wrong with Berkeley water or something, because all of my friends that I have talked to and I are having serious difficulties studying. They can call it senioritis, but I cannot, so I don't know what to say. My ability to concentrate and read at adult speed is completely gone. Maybe I should go to the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Want to Learn How to Read and Do Other Really Good Stuff Too.
I am excited though because the Klinton is coming up on Thursday for the Berkeley Linguistics Society conference/Valentine's Day/our one-year anniversary! I cannot believe that it has really been that long, or that little at the same time. I still feel like it wasn't all that long ago that we finally figured out that we liked each other and when I was constantly at his apartment listening to his music, but I feel like I have known him for so long. !!! And it still makes me giddy that I finally got a red-headed boyfriend :) it was a lifelong goal. I suppose it would be slightly creepy if our hair was the same shade of red and if our eye color was the same (K. maintains that they are the same...only like two other people think my eyes are green! All my official documents say I have blue eyes!).

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger klinton said...

they're green.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger siobhan said...

BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With green specks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home