Thursday, April 06, 2006

i am a techno GOD

The baby iPod is operational once again!!! Gone are my days of being stuck on planes next to creepy men and being forced into perfunctory conversation with them...when the white earbuds are in, no one can touch me. It lay on my desk, all alone and not working; it made me so sad to watch it collect dust. My baby is alive again :)

As much as I despise Microsoft, I do appreciate the ease of setting up auxiliary devices...I just love it when you plug in a new printer and the window pops up and asks if you would like for it to install itself...I still hate Microsoft but am at least grateful for easier use of the iPod.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I read the headline, I thought this was going to be an entry about how DJ Siobhannadance had just dropped a wicked 11 minute trance groove.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home